I strive to design great experiences and interactions by listening carefully to individual needs, co-designing solutions to address the needs, and communicating effectively to all stakeholders involved.
Every touchpoint with my clients and team is as an opportunity to make things better.
My specialty is being a generalist. I tend to know how to do a little bit of everything (or I'll figure out how to) so that I can more effectively plan and support teams towards a solution and path forward.
Education and background
- Director, Design Strategy at Bridgeable
- MSc Biomedical Communications
- BSc Hons Molecular Genetics
- Problem solving
- Bringing ideas to life in a tangible and positive way (especially by using appropriate visuals, messaging, and communication)
- Data privacy
- Knowledge management
- Coaching and learning and development
Some projects I've led
- Helping financial empowerment champions deliver critical services to low-income Canadians (Bridgeable and Prosper Canada)
- Reimagining the informed consent experience in clinical trials (Bridgeable and BMS)
- Helping cancer patients make treatment decisions (Bridgeable, University of Toronto Biomedical Communications, and Princess Margaret Cancer Centre)